ONLINE DATING POINT

Ads

0

 


I Love Pakistan, and the girls in Pakistan are homely, brilliant and very beautiful, no wonder they’re among the most beautiful girls in the world.

If you’re interested in having Pakistan girls as your friends, no matter where you are in the world, then here is your opportunity. You can now become friends with Pakistani girls through the internet.

Thanks to popular social Media sites like Facebook, Messaging Apps like Messenger, Whatsapp, IMO and Instagram, it’s now easier to become friends with Pakistani girls.

Here, I will be sharing with you, how to get the best looking and most beautiful Pakistan girls Whatsapp Numbers for free!

I will also be sharing these girls Description, giving you an insight into what each of these girls likes, their hobbies, age, facebook username and most especially, their Whatsapp numbers or mobile phone numbers for quick connection.

Pakistan Girls Whatsapp Numbers

Meet Karachi O’levels Sweet Girl, Sana.

Karachi Olevels Sweet Girls whatsapp Number

Hello there, My name is Sana and am from Karachi, which is in Pakistan. I studied in O’levels and I am one of the best student in my class. I am eighteen (18) years and many people have called me a cute girl, although it’s my family and friends though lol.

Am the fourth daughter in a family of six, and the last girl. My hobbies includes singing, reading, science, Movies and reading about Politics. I hope to be a Prime minister someday.

Name: Sana
Age: 18 years old.
Mobile number: +92-308-2907747
Language: English, Urdu.
Location: Karachi
Status: Single
Company: Mobilink Jazz
Country: Pakistan
Interested: Friendship

Pakistan Girls Airtel Numbers

Pakistan Girls Airtel Numbers

Name: Kalpna
Age: 19
Mobile number: +91-95-42358475
Location: Agra
Status: Single
Country: India
Interested In: Friendship
Mobile Company: Airtel

Gujrat School Girl Phone Numbers

Hi there, My name is Natasha and am from Gujrat, Pakistan. I am eighteen (18) years old. I am currently in 10th class in a private school here in Gujrat. Most people refer and calls me the most beautiful girl in my family, but I personally think beauty of a person is inside them, the love they show, kindness and happiness they bring to other people’s live.

Am looking and interested in having friends from other places in Pakistan. I know Pakistan is a big country, but my friends are few. I want to have girls from other provinces in Pakistan. I drop my cell number, so if anyone want to talk with me and be my friend, then don’t hesitate to reach me.

I will very much prefer it if you can just SMS me or connect with me through Whatsapp, please no calls.

Name: Nida Ali
Age: 18 Years
Hobbies: Movies, Songs
City: Karachi
Country: Pakistani
Contact Number: 0321-2145861

Girls in Pakistan Phone Numbers for Chat

Gujrat School girl phone numbers

Name: Natasha
Age: 17
Mobile number: +92-321-6260882
Language: English, Urdu.
Location: Gujrat
Status: Single
Company: Warid
Country: Pakistan
Interested In: Friendship

Pakistan Girl Online Friendship

Pakistan Girl Online Friendship

Name: Samina Bahar
Age: 17 years old
City: Defence Karachi
Country: Pakistan
Cell number: 0323-5698547

Karachi girls Whatsapp number

Karachi girls Whatsapp number

Karachi girls Whatsapp number

Age: 19 Years
Study: B.Com
City: Lahore
Color: White
Hobbies: Making Friends
Contact Number: 0312-4865219

Nasreen Zaidi Mobile Number

Nasreen Zaidi Mobile Number

Nasreen Zaidi Mobile Number

Name: Nasreen Zaidi
Age: 25 Years
City: Karachi Gulstan-e-Johar
Country: Pakistan
Cell number: 5268741

Shehnaz Agha Mobile Number

Shehnaz Agha Mobile Number

Name: Agha
Age: Years
City: Karachi Shah Faisal Colony
Country: Pakistan
Cell number: 0344-8965784

Aafia Khannum Phone Number

Aafia Khannum Phone Number

Name: Aafia Khannum
Age: 22 Years
City: Larkana Main City
Country: Pakistan
Cell number: 0313-5874259

Nimra Sheikh Girls Mobile Numbers

Nimra Sheikh girl whatsapp numbers

Name: Nimra Sheikh
Age: 24 Years
Hobbies: Watching Drama Serials
City: Islamabad
State: Punjab
Country: Pakistan
Contact Number: 0334-7619482

Maryam Naeem Karachi Mobile Numbers

Hello there, My name is Maryam Naeem and am living in Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan. I am Nineteen (19) years old and currently doing my M.computer science in a private institution here in Karachi. My hobbies includes watching Movies, Tv series and playing Badminton. I have two sisters and one brother, making us a total of 4 children. My Sisters are my elders, and I am the third daughter, while my brother is the first and last son of the house. We live in a duplex in Clifton, Karachi.

Maryam Naeem Karachi Mobile Numbers

Name: Maryam Naeem
Age: 22 Years
Studying: M.Com
Complexion: White
Hobbies: Badminton, TV
Contact Number: 03342568461

Ammara Whatsapp Number

Are you interested in getting the number of Ammara? Here is the phone and Whatsapp numbers of Ammara. Ammara lived in Lahore, Pakistan and is a student in COMSATS University Lahore. Ammara is single, searching and ready for friendship.

Her hobbies includes: playing tennis, Reading, Watching TV series, making new friends. I am interested in friendship, which is the major reason why I sent my details to lovingdatinghub.blogspot.com. If you are interested in becoming my friend, please send me an SMS or add me up on Whatsapp.

Ammara Whatsapp Number

Name: Ammara
Age: 22
Mobile number: +92-321-4341581
Language: English, Urdu.
Location: Lahore
Institute: COMSATS University
Status: Single
Company: Warid
Country: Pakistan
Interested: Friendship

Naughty Girls Mobile Numbers in Pakistan

Hi, my name is Warda and I am currently staying in Islamabad, Pakistan. I am a student in NUST University and twenty one (21) years old. I love to watching the rain fall, watching the stars and enjoy reading books on science.

Naughty Girls Mobile Numbers in Pakistan

Name: Warda
Age: 24 years old.
Mobile number: +92-346-5721586
Language: English, Urdu.
Location: Islamabad
Status: Single
Institute: NUST University ( Islamabad )
Company: Telenor
Country: Pakistan
Interested: Friendship

This is the complete list of Pakistan girls Whatsapp numbers who are looking for friendship online. When contacting these girls, please make sure you read about their profile very well before reaching out to them.

Anyone who does not follow any of these girls direction will likely get their numbers blocked. Some of these young girls prefer to be reached only through WhatsApp, while others prefer to be contacted through SMS only.

Post a Comment

If You Have Any Doubts. Please Let Me know

ads

 
Top